Friday, November 24, 2023

On This Day - (24th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

24th Nov 2022

Someone wanted to buy home a huge dog, I only allowed this small one. So many toys on her bed now.

Whatever happens to 'minimise and declutter'?




24th Nov 2019


Haha! She ditched us to go for breakfast with her friends. Little did we know we'll bump into her here.




Last time lil' one cried. Now she can't wait for her sister to go on her trip.

Let's see...... it's not even Day 1.



Footnote written in 2021 : Che-che's so happy to leave us. Always!

Next time, we'll be the ones crying also.



24th Nov 2015

Getting ready ...exam!



24th Nov 2014

Sianz! Second trip to PD for mei-mei. Che-che now also.....

#%^*!!!!

Must get the strongest medicine to knock whatever down n get well by tmrw!!




24th Nov 2013


Finally tried the ice-cream




24th Nov 2013

Last night, lil' one came up to me holding her Swatch watch n asked me. "Mummy, my this watch at 1200 will it 'til-til-til-till? Is my watch waterpoof?"

When I said no. Her immediate response in a sulky pouty look "I want a Baby G watch.."

她看到姐姐和表弟有 Baby G看到脸红.

As usual, it's a no for me coz her wrist is too small.

Watch looks weird on her. But when she asks her daddy ..... Sigh!

How come it doesn't work for me?? If I sulk, he'll say I kee-siao for sure.


Footnote written in 2021 : And now someone has Apple Watch. I don't even own one! Che-che don't even have one!



24th Nov 2011


Soon Heng Rojak! Always so close to me but nvr had the chance to buy. Had time to spare in between classes, so queued up. Woah! I really miss the taste.

I'm a happy child today!




24th Nov 2011

My lil' doctor? No potential leh.... She told Che-Che

"quick say moo moo" when listening to her Che-Che's heartbeat



Footnote written in 2021 : 10 years ago, when she was 5. Playing doctor with sister in the studyroom


24th Nov 2010

*added photos to “20th Nov - KC Carnival” album

KC Carnival. Apparently she didn't enjoy herself coz' wasn't feeling well but insisted on me bringing her there














24th Nov 2010
* added 10 new photos into “16th Nov - Birthday celebration in school” album


Goody bags prepared for the girls


Goody bags prepared for her 3 teachers sans the stationery n bubbles


Cake


The "can't bear to throw away figurines"









24th Nov 2010

The news is out! Aricia will be in a different school next year. Can't bear to leave, she loves the place; I love the place; the teachers are fantastic. But .... it's mainly for my convenience.



No comments: