Wednesday, June 7, 2023

On This Day - (7th June) #Reminders from FB#

7th June 2022

long overdue meet up with my dearest old friend


From my dearest friend, Wilma Cheng, who told me to control my keto chocolates intake is not helping me in anyway S when she gave us chocolate bake.

Took a small bite and it's really nice. Many thanks for your kind gesture.

#sayonethingdoanother# #thisismyhumourousgirlfriend#



7th June 2016

Did the very touristy guided tour in Fort Siloso. Guide said its the first time he has a Singaporean in the group. I can't remember much about this place, however I learnt a lot today.

A last trip to Underwater World is a must. Got the nottie girl to pose for me (years later n without pacifier)


Trypophobia!!


7th June 2014


Don't play play ah.... My girl can wakeboard n never flip.



Look! A pink monkey!!



7th June 2013



7th June 2012

Here I am minimizing luggage load and there in their bag, the girls packed Andrea's clothings n diaper. ?!?!? FYI, Andrea is a teddy bear from Sydney.



7th June 2012

We chanced upon this photo booth and the 3 girls went in to have some fun. Hmm... a little difficult esp when we had to quickly think of poses which went

'snap snap snap'. Was it that fast the last time che-che and me went?

Purikura fun @1 to 11













7th June 2012

Taken on 2nd June @ TM ToysRus. Didn't know they had a Meet & Greet. So happened we were there after music lesson.


7th June 2009









No comments: