Friday, June 30, 2023

On This Day - (30th June) #Reminders from FB#

30th June 2022

When I need flowers and stretch my dollar at the same time, I should go for this. Still looking pretty after almost 2 wks



30th June 2017


I want to watch Handbells but ... che-che will be at OneKM.





30th June 2016

Cheemology .. I catch no ball???

慈母手中线,游子身上衣。谁言寸草心,报得三春晖。

what does this mean? I google but come out all Chinese explanation. Worst! Getting myself into more trouble.



30th June 2015


Preparation



It doesn't seem to look like ice-cream. Yah! Recipe calls to freeze first before using the attachment but I skipped this step. Maybe that's why....

Pathetic portion, anyway I'm the only person eating this unless hub dares to try.

Can you guess what flavour this is?



Sedap! Very delicious! I'll try the other recipe another time, if not this can be kept.



30th June 2015

Why am I looking at ice-cream recipes? Coz the weather is too xoxoxo hot!!

I should be looking at snowy winter pictures instead.



30th June 2013


It sure feels like winter, so cooling. Nice! I hope it rains elephants and dinosaurs later. Oops! Not too much, later flash flood also another problem.



30th June 2013


I've found something!! Launched in Japan on 13th this month.

Combining the 2 things che-che likes. They actually have the アイカツthingy for Tamagotchi. I'm going to get her the add-on.



30th June 2013


Girls found this in Kinokuniya yesterday.



30th June 2012

Shucks! Falling sick already.




30th June 2011


I didn't know Sakae has these games.

Good idea, it really keeps the children occupied.





Guess who we bumped into?

30th June 2011

Ms Subaru under scrutiny-@

Vicom.

Wow! 3 years old alr.



30th June 2010


I am so pweety and peautiful.

Took time off from kids after I drop them home, and went for my much-deserved facial. Skin so smooth and Hook refreshed.





No comments: