Wednesday, June 28, 2023

On This Day - (28th June) #Reminders from FB#

28th June 2021

Begin the week with the greens


Repotted yesterday. I hope we're doing it right.

Love the smell! It's so strong!



The remaining lavenders



and then not sure if we needed the disco light. But...just try. I hope the leaves don't burn out.

Got this months back, meant for my sunflowers n adenium which didn't get enough sunlight. Which is why there are 4 arms. Didn't use it in the end coz Mr ☀️ came out.



Repotted my thorn plant - euphorbia geroldi

Crossing my fingers n toes (again ) for

I didn't want to cram the front part of the PES this way.

The two racks are meant to go alternating between the 4 huge pots. However it means that the plants don't get the • they need and always end up dying.



Love the uniformed look



Back in da kitchen.

Trimmed some mint to make a drink for self.

Changed the failed coriander pod. 3x leh! Something must be wrong with that batch. Re-pod another mint.



28th June 2020

Lil' one baked her Oreo cheesecake last night.

We need to double the portion on the crust, can only do 5. Maybe coz she was being too generous and did a thick crust each kal. (Her bakery sure go bankrupt) She had to put Oreo cookies at the base for the rests.

This time round I told her we will do a water bath si, tho recipe claims there's no need to but having had that crusty look the last time, no harm doing it this time round. And it sure looks so much better.

As usual she says she want to do a proper cheesecake but I don't hv the baking tin anymore.

Somehow I still prefer the cupcake way, it's easy to eat on the go, not too big n won't feel so overwhelmed.

As for me, tho l've been wanting to do my cutesy bakes but I just feel so lazy. For the easiest (i think) - I dont even know when I'll make my b 5 U'##! Maybe

next year co or the following year?千脆买来吃吧!



28th June 2020


Even this is prompting me to start exercising 😂

Does rolling around help to burn calories?




28th June 2019


Time to smell the roses before the new school term commence.





28th June 2016


Craving for fried mee Siam ...

Is there one near me?


Footnote written in 2023 : can use Thermomix to do it. I will try one day. 



28th June 2015


Mei-mei: mummy, I'm looking for the charger. The disposable charger, where is it?

Me: I've disposed it.

Mei-mei: Where?

Me: Thrown away. It's a disposable charger right?

(sigh...

...2nd time telling her she's using the wrong

word)


28th June 2015


22nd Nov 09 - She's 3yrs 2mths. See how hiao she dances and ...yup ... now I'm reminded - that there was a period of time she likes to stick a piece of tissue paper into her nose. Haha! And notice that grin on her face. The grin that will melt our hearts and forgive whatever silly & naughty things she does. (pardon my irritating voice)








28th June 2013

Argh!!!! Both girls piano exams on 23rd July. But good hor! Both on the same day.



28th June 2011

Lil' girl sleeping in car before school starts


28th June 2010


Mummy needs a bailout! Dying to bake something.





No comments: