Thursday, June 29, 2023

On This Day - (29th June) #Reminders from FB}

29th June 2022

double checked lil' one's dismissal time this morning who was (for a moment) trying to recall what day of the week 😅 it was, and I WAS THE ONE who reminded her that she's dismissed half hour later.

Now guess what?! I left the house and when nearing school realised my blunder .....

I'm half an hour early 🤦🏻‍♀️ #justoneofthosedays#



29th June 2021


Somebody needs to grow taller 🤣



29th June 2021


That was a long talk. Great to hear from her.

Girls are shy, they didn't know what to say

She's as bubbly as ever.

Kaikai Zet, check your Messenger. TQ!




29th June 2014

Ending the hols on a sweet 🍰 note






29th June 2013


My human owner left me with nothing to eat!!!! 😭



29th June 2012

3 little frogs went out to play


Omg! What happens if I had twins?? One named Aricia; the other Alicia? Twice the already doubled trouble I hv. Two girls who'd prob make my life balanced - two of them turned my life upside down, I'd be back to normal position. 2 girls to forge my signature! Can't imagine. I'd ligate n be a nun forever.



Footnote written in 2021 : 

Many up to this day still thinks her name is Alicia.

Who will be more angelic? Alicia or Aricia?


No comments: