Wednesday, June 14, 2023

On This Day - (14th June) #Reminders from FB#

14th June 2019

That's a wrap up.


Sweet mango 🥭 to end her day


Moon balancing on the bridge 

The shopping counter starts 🤣

Dad: Mom: Che-Che : lil' one

1 : 0 : 1 : 1



14th June 2013

Is it fair to always blame a car / bigger vehicle driver when there's an accident involving a cyclist?

Whenever I see any cyclist ahead of me, I slow down my speed or ensure its vy safe for me to overtake him/her by keeping a distance.

Earlier incident, bloody cyclist came from a road on my left. Made an abrupt turn into my lane so quickly, fortunately no car on 2nd lane where I filtered to avoid hitting him. And what was that teenage boy doing at the same time? Fiddling n putting his earpiece into one of his ear.

So while they educate drivers to watch out for cyclists, did they educate those cyclists that the road is for everyone to use. They expect us to give in/way to them all the time?

(Anyway, same goes for some idiot pedestrians too!

They think they own the road.)



No comments: