Saturday, June 17, 2023

On This Day - (17th June) #Reminders from FB#

17th June 2022

A quick trip to FEF otw home.

Woah! First time che-che didn't want to go in with me, so I get to buy only what I want 🥳 . Lil' one wanted to stay in the 🚗 too so it's quiet, I can shop in peace 😂

It's peonies this time round, just coz gf W was saying it's her fav flower. I thought since I've nvr bought peonies before, will do so the next trip to FEF. I'd like to see how long it lasts. Hydrangeas n ranunculus didn't last long, happiness was short-lived.

Peonies are so elegant, pity I had the chance to see the peony display at GBTB only once this year.


Sorry you're staying out tonight in the dining area.

You bloomed too fast in 12hrs. #darenotpamperyouincoldroom#



Bloom slower please!


I saw roses just as I was walking out. Love 💕 the delicate shades.

Got these 3 stalks for the coffee table


Now I'm a happy girl. Flowers to cheer me up for the rest of the week


17th June 2012

All I can say when I look through the kids photos is

"They were so young and cute." And when I saw myself, I said "Oh my! I was slimmer then."



17th June 2012


The girls decorated a cake for SuperDad yesterday.

Happy Father's Day, dear!


17th June 2011


Somebody cannot keep secrets.

Sigh….

No comments: