Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Something about do’nut

I like cute and pretty snacks but I’d hesitate if you ask me to eat one whole piece of cake with loads of cream as deco. Donuts on the other hand doesn’t make me guilt stricken. 

In years of seeing the world, I’ve grown to like some donuts as snacks I’d buy for myself to eat before check-out from a station. 

When we travel, I’d introduce donuts to the family but nobody likes them. Oh well! 

Last December, I introduced them to Mister Donut and カレーパン 🍞. Only lil’ one tried Mister Donut and only che-che tried the karepan 🤨. I only like chewy mochi from Mister Donut so I ordered that for myself and lil’ one ordered Pokémon donuts. She totally forgot about this until she got back from Taiwan and told me the donuts is nice and she misses it. Thought she didn’t try it before. OMG! I can feed her poison she also dunno. Anyway, she was elated when I told her there’s one opened in home ground recently. Kept bugging me for 2 days until I decided to bring her down to Junction 8 

The lady behind me was telling me I’m so lucky the queue is short today since it’s opening. Maybe the hype die down already? The wait was made bearable as we were talking about food and other food. Haha! Put two Singaporeans together and we can talk non-stop about food. 


I didn’t know there was a cap on maximum order (10) and only 4 pon ring donuts per customer. I should have asked lil’ one not to talk to me and pretend we don’t know each other and order more. 
Still I can’t believe the guy infront of me queued so long just to order 1. What?! I was still telling lil’ one we queue so long just order the max 10 instead of 6. 

Two cashiers so queue moved faster



No comments: