Thursday, June 15, 2023

On This Day - (15th June) #Reminders from FB#

15th June 2021

Tom yum soup with my homemade nam prik pao. Not that spicy which is really comforting for my sensitive tummy



15th June 2020

Pansies! Finally her flowers bloomed and .




love this. lavender!

15th June 2017

Mom Irene Ma gave me this, a friend gave it to her but she gave me all coz she knew I was missing this disgusting thing for the longest years! 佛手老香橼 from 潮州

Comes in handy now, as I had been trying to cure myself from flu and cough au natural.

#lamtypicalTeochewnang# #happy#


15th June 2016

Using all my spare white nanoblocks, followed an uploaded instructions manual.

Presenting....しろたん




15th June 2013

The ultimate punishment for today.

" please keep quiet for the rest of the day till I give you permission to talk."

ARGHhhhhhh!!!! Non- stop talking, my ears are aching.



15th June 2013



Girls had a haircut.

Che-Che's length still able to tie up a ponytail. Mei mei asked it to be this short. Great! Comb hair n go, mornings will be easier



15th June 2012


After picking up the wake-up call in the hotel, lil' one became an operator. Calling my MIL in the morning,"Wakey Wakey time to wake up". In the afternoon,"Time for lunch. Time for lunch". In the evening,"Time for dinner. Goodnight"!

She has nothing else better to do?!?! But super funny!



15th June 2010


Countdown to Sunday. Back to freedom!!




No comments: