Thursday, June 22, 2023

On This Day - (22nd June) #Reminders from FB#

 22nd June 2021

New leaf!!


In my haste to draw the curtains all the way yesterday, I smacked the bamboo pot and broke it 🤦🏻‍♀️. Haha! I must have been too excited to welcome tutor back after 5wks 🤣

I found a use for this IKEA glass vase afterall. At least I won't go pok-gai from buying lots of fresh flowers to fit into this wide vase.



22nd June 2021


Had a break of an hour from this. Came back home back to this . (Can hear the girls talking loudly to each other in this recording)

Lil one endured ×2 tuitions with this noise level. The man endured how many meetings with this. Told them to go to the Reading Room for tuition work but nobody wants.

This extreme noise level should be just for today right? I don't think they need 2 days to hack the flooring right?

Now that I'm back with che-che, the 2 girls want to leave the house to get away from the noise. Dunno where they're going, they brought out a tote bag.

Maybe to buy tidbits? Only the poor man is stuck at home whole day. And the man asked "why can't they drill tmrw when we're out?" Haha!

#wernotcomplaininglah# #airpodproblockedoutnoiseupto90percent#



PS : a video/audio was attached in FB post 



22 June 2018


You know you are almost an ancient person when someone has to flip this coin over to check its origin when you pay with this coin.




22nd June 2018

For the first time, we went to the flower dome in the night. We spent only half an hour in there and spend the rest of the other hour plus outside taking pictures and had desserts.




Mummy…. Wait for meee…











22nd June 2013

Oh no! Look what the haze has done to my girl's face?

Black sooted face!



22nd June 2013


Earlier in the day, saw two different queues in Punggol Plaza.

One outside Unity Pharmacy; one outside Singapore Pools.

One buying health = life.

One buying hope = $$$

Which queue was longer??

Everybody buying "life", then they will have "hope".

Buy "hope" but if have no "life" - - how to enjoy??



22nd June 2013


The girls enjoyed themselves thoroughly this trip.

Thank goodness didn't have to lug around thick winter clothes but we were BBQ-ed there!!



22nd June 2012 

One more hour to freedom without girls. What shall I do? Baking? Continue my hairclip making? Organize the NZ photos (omg! 2008 holiday leh!)? Do my photobooks? Continue burning my videos into disc?

Organize their asst books HWs? Continue to wreck my brain in completing household stuffs time-table?

Notice my free time is never really free time, not the sir down infront of TV n relax.. Such life I have!



22nd June 2012


Using a new hairclip which I just made.


Footnote written in 2022 : 
I still have so many unused ribbons and hardware at home  😂

2011

Che-che’s work

Footnote written in 2021 :

Che-che's nice work.

After more than 10years of baking sessions at home, she's rather proficient in baking and decorating.

#itrainedherwell# #wonderfulmemorieswiththebigpreciousgirl#

No comments: