Thursday, June 8, 2023

On This Day - (8th June) #Reminders from FB#

8th June 2022

We have a problem …

No chicken, so she can't order chicken katsudon &

The staff also felt so apologetic.

When she wanted to order salmon sashimi he said no salmon.

I found it funny so joked with him, "chicken cannot find.

Fish also cannot fish from ocean?"


There's chicken in my chawan mushi


Yes! Tori karaage is available.

Only parts they have, whole chicken - no.



8th June 2021

This place was in our itinery last Dec.

When will we be able to travel again?




8th June 2016

It's dinner with my nottie girl. She insist on eating here, don't want daddy to tI@ for us. Che-che went dinner at Vivo with her friend.

#allshewantedwasmoneyforfoodnotmummy#

I don't know what to eat...maybe just buy tom yum instant noodles? Maybe ice-cream?Maybe calbee prawn crackers?





Now she's into this. Che-che passed all her collections to her




When she finally has the courage (I think) to sit on that Rapids ride, it HAS TO RAIN!!!

#, all i asked was cooling weather not rain.



Last night I was looking at pamphlet (for workers) in GongCha when I told che-che "next time after your O's, I'm going to make you work part-time. Let u know the hardship of earning money." I was surprised that she didn't resist and told me she wants to work elsewhere.

My girl has grown.

Maybe grown too much too! Coz she asked for a Kate Spade bag. NO!! NO WAY!! She questioned me why she can't have it, and she's not a child anymore, why I can have branded bags but not her etc...

$80 is my budget.



8th June 2014


I'm so pissed!!

A new staff from my facial place called looking for Athena. I didn't know where call was from, anyway told caller she's having tuition. She asked me who I was. I replied. Then said she's from xxx and wants to make an appointment for her ear candling. Asked when she's free, I said she's not free. We'll go down when we have the time. She asked me again, can you ask her when she is free?  TMD!!

"I already said she's not free to go down anytime soon, I'm her mother I will bring her down."

"Oh, just to let you know her course is expiring this year end so she has to come down. The last time she came was end of last year right?" I was getting more frustrated. What rubbish expiry date! When I sign on, I know there isn't any expiry date.

"I'm a long time customer and this is the first time l've heard of expiry date for ear candling course!" (was thinking to self she has more than 15 sessions coz topped up for her more. How the heck is she going to finish that 15 sessions in a span of let's say 4 months? stick into her nose too?)

"maybe can check with her when she's free.." before she could finish her sentence I snapped "look here! she's only a student; a young child. I know when she's free and when she's not. And you must be new ('yes, I'm new") coz l'm a long time customer and none of your colleagues would call me to tell me abt expiry dates!"

* SO PISSED*

Maybe her 'signing of card' is misleading. People would think she's an adult. I should ask her to do a thumbprint next time


8th June 2013

For impatient people like us ..... queuing up for 40 to 110mins for each 3-5 mins ride is ..what we feel ridiculous! (Saturday lah!) One ride and we were

o.00. (> .<) • 00 . .• Thankfully the girls were obedient when adults said no more rides for today, after all they've been to Disney Land a number of times already.



8th June 2011


After 5 days of eating ??? the girls welcome the sight of something familiar



The girls keep going hungry this trip, eat every

3-4hrs. Lil' one still look small.... Hubby shake his head when they kept asking to eat. "now it's our turn!"



8th June 2011

Finally I'm connected. 5th day of KZ's holiday.










No comments: