Saturday, June 3, 2023

On This Day - 3rd June #Reminders from FB#

3rd June 2021
Zoom FightDo

3 June 2016 @ 10.36pm


 I wrote : "Hasn't done this for quite a while already"

*apparently it seems, only che-che likes this kind of crafty stuffs. Coz' she's the firstborn so I get to do alot of things with her. When lil' one is at her young age, I would have started on academics with che-che, so she's not exposed as much as her elder sister. 

*Somehow I'm surprised how the Japanese do these. Che-che being greedy, would eat some of the cuttie food. *
 
3rd June 2015

Dai ji liao liao. Now runny nose!

#%^*!! Cough not recovered, now I get runny nose from the lil one.



3rd June 2013

We walked around Shibuya with a map and directions given by information counter staff to find, what she said "yes, there's NamcoLand". We walked and asked around, couldn't find it. Somehow the last person I asked, was a Chinese guy who could also speak fluent Japanese. He asked his Jap friend. They directed me to Adores Game Centre, which they said its Namco machines not Sega. Was so happy.

Happiness was short-lived when we were stopped at the entrance. Apparently kids below 16 are not allowed in after 6pm. And when I showed them the cards of the game. They said they don't hv it there.

Huh???

Sigh..... Disappointed lor! Actually made the mistake, I should run upstairs to check it out right?




Free tamagotchi tissues. But ... 这么可爱我不舍得用



Her new toy - Tamagotchi P's, launched in Japan only in Dec 2012





No comments: