Thursday, June 1, 2023

On This Day - 1st June #Reminders from FB#

1st June 2021

Their dinner (4 dishes or should I say 3 since girls don't take veg) vs mine.

So tired so kindda throw eggs n veg into my meal. It was also my late lunch meal (prepacked food) n I lost appetite. My meals always looking like food like that. I lost appetite not coz of its look but you know usually the cook loses appetite after cooking and I had spent my time cooking lunch n dinner today.

That makes it I didn't eat much the whole day


I put the fish head back into the freezer.

The portion like all so little right? Yah...you dunno my girls are very fussy or small eaters, man also cutting down so portion is like for šŸ­ 


Since I didn't eat much and my yucky Greek yoghurt is expiring soon. A dollop of unsweetened peanut butter and blueberries. Since I didn't eat much today, I have more than sufficient 'carbs count' to spare.

Ate only 3/4 of the yoghurt.


1st June 2021

My heart is palpitating. I'm so afraid to open up this bag. The eyes are scary, that's why I wrapped up in red plastic bag before freezing them.

Mummy! ę•‘å‘½å•Š! Or maybe I should give the fish head to mom?

How to cook dinner like that?



1st June 2019


Becoz Che-Che is crazy over AƧaĆ­. This is the home version of Acai ice-cream with almonds. Still lose out to Project Acai šŸ¤Ø



1st June 2019

MOE should define the meaning of school holidays.

I know I have been ranting about this all the time, what's the meaning of school holidays when the kids still need to be back in school for 2 weeks? And CCA too?!


1st June 2015


I'm suppose to trim the top. But I can't bear to do so after it woke up from coma. That's all I can bear to do today.






1st June 2015

Craving for sambal kangkong, chilli crab, coconut juice, kungpao chicken.

Still nursing the b£@@%¥ cough.

Haiz…..that's why it's called "craving"



1st June 2014

* tagged by classmate, Wendy, in her FB post *

Went back to KC yesterday and met Ms Louisa Tan... she not only remembered me but despite all the nonsense I thought we put her through, she fondly remembers us all and deemed us her favourite batch of all!! She claims we were the most fun-loving group and the kind of nonsense we did is nothing like the kids nowadays.. and yes its 5N1 and 5N2 together because at one period of time she was in-charge of both classes.. she sends her regards to all of you.. cheers!!

1st June 2013

Was so busy the whole week. Haven't even had chance to look at where to go. Omg! When Athena asked for the itinery, hubby (who only got back late last night from biz trip) n me looked at each other n he said "what itinery?" with a snide look. We're so ill prepared this time round.

1st June 2013

Alyoh! Some stickers came off already. It's Hello Kitty!!!





1st June 2013

This is what u get when u leave the packing to the kids..

... Their top priority - their toys!!


Tweety bird and daddy. We're ready to ScOoT again.



1st June 2012

Yay! She got her kitchen set

Footnote : look at that wide smile 
She was hopping around the mall and at home with a super wide smile


1st June 2012

Barely 10mins into her cooking biz, her customer (daddy) complaining abt bad and slow service. NEA (me) booked her for unhygienic cooking; utensils on the floor. Che-Che suggested putting the HK sushi-set toy. And...... Now that I need the extra crockeries n cutleries n ingredients - I realized I threw them away. ?!?!?


Cute? Can't seem to find this anymore. The conveyor belt moves and it's really noisy with the occasional

"Irrasaimase". Best thing u can clear ur empty plate in the slot on the left.


1st June 2011

My lil' girl has a cut. We call her the female version of Bruce Lee aka Ip Man.









No comments: