Thursday, June 1, 2023

Taking a break from 淘宝

淘宝 has made me a reckless buyer 🤭. Now everything for me (except food) is 淘宝淘宝 all the way. 

I don’t understand why for 3 of my recent purchases, they can’t ship to Singapore. Don’t they send it to an agent (like Vpost) then it gets dispatched to me? Hmm…. all in chinese and I don’t understand. 

Next purchase will be done after I’m back from 🇯🇵 . I still need to organize the cabinet under the sink, everything is in a mess now. And I need to find a solution where the knife holder and the rice containers are easily accessible. 

A friend saw my photo as I was grouching away the unorganized cabinet. And the her comment was “this you call messy? Wait till you see mine.” 😂


Another must buy is this drain netting. I love it! I bought 200pcs the other time. So basically it still can last me for the next 180 days? Shall just put this in the cart first, and check out in 4 months time. 

Also needed to buy more of the airfryer baking papers. The last time I wanted to cart out, I noticed the shipping price is exhorbitantly high.

Read here for my new found love for 淘宝  

No comments: