Friday, June 2, 2023

Ji-Pun here we come again

6 months later. 

Che-che talked about a July Japan trip quite some time back, in May. I was hesitant as I explained the weather is EXTREMELY H.O.T in July. Also, I didn't want to risk over-spending. Very scary to travel with her, she'll want to buy this cute thing; that cute thing. And now with her going crazy over なにわ男子 I think I need to keep  四房钱、五房钱、六房钱 in my left bra; right bra and shoes??  

I wasn't sure how it'll turn out - if the man will allow us to go since he'll be the one sponsoring our trip. 

On 29th May (Mon) she gathered the courage to ask dad for permission / and sponsorship for 2 pax. I was surprised when daddy gave the go ahead. So she went ahead with 2 proposals and asked him to choose. Though the man will nag nag nag over expenditure and the one month later trip to USA, he told her she can choose anything she wants. She chose the expensive one lor! Though the initial plan was for 9D8N, I told her there is no difference in price between the next day's air-tickets, so we extended just one more day.  

Now, I've left all the 10D9N planning itinery to her since she's free now (only one online module this term) 

Let's see how her planning will be like. If she's good, I can officially retire from my holiday planner job forever.   

So what is my job? 
The paying money lor...... like looking for hotels and misc. She has her plan up quite fast leh! I think she already has a plan on standby months back? Haha!  

30/5 - Airtickets booked 
1/6 - Accomodation for Osaka booked


No comments: