Tuesday, June 27, 2023

On This Day - (27th June) #Reminders from FB#

27th June 2021

Plant matters 


Her lavenders listening to 仕事はじめ 🎶 

 now. She's been playing her Joe Hisaishi's thru the night.

She wants to repot her lavender to a bigger pot tmrw.

Wish us luck!



Che-che wanted a (she calls it) monster plant in her room but I didn't allow anything with soil in bedrooms.

So she chose this big one to put in balcony.



3 pots of dunno what thorns plant on the floor. Will do the repotting tmrw. Let me laze one more day.

Sow new 🌻 seeds tmrw, it hasn't grown beyond a seedling for the last 3 attempts.



27th June 2016

I wasn't sure if I packed this music book over, am glad I finally remembered to check the shelf in b.shelter today. Athena Ting, now you can play the songs, don't hv to rely on hearing or squint your eyes to read the scores on your phone.

#my20yrsoldmusicbook# #lesmisérables#



27th June 2015

Wah seh! All the liu lian posts put up by friends somehow got into me. I'm going to buy a small box for myself tomorrow.




27th June 2015


Received this in my email:

I'm going to fly First Class and travel around the world, treat my friends to nice makan after I claim my US$6.4 million. Don't stop me from claiming what's mine!

But wait! Which cousin died?

Perhaps I should drop him an email telling him his cousin died too and she has US$12million in her account.




27th June 2012


To my daughter's future teachers,

You will know when my daughter forged my signature.

Cannot control laughter when I saw this. "MUMMY"




27th June 2010


Sounds tt u hear d night b4 school term starts :

  1. sounds of battery-operated pencil sharpener
  2. opening of cupboard doors
  3. shouting at d kids who are still-talking in their bed; thinking their mummy cannot hear "hey! I don't want 2 hear any noise from ur room... if not, 2 of u can come out & stand outside until tomorrow morning." - next minute kids keep quiet



No comments: