Monday, June 19, 2023

On This Day - (19th June) #Reminders from FB#

19th June 2022

Still beautiful but lost its colour ๐Ÿ˜ข



19th June 2020

Did my errands at PP before picking lil' one up from school and boy! It's more crowded as usual. To think that Spaceout stated <50%, I wonder how reliant this is.

I didn't run out of the house just coz it's Phase 2 today. It just so happened that I needed to get stuffs and I can only do so when someone is in school, if not I'd be happy staying in at home. You won't see my shadow out of my house when it's HBL next week. (Oops! apart from 2 days where che-che is required to be in school, I'll just do my ah-mat job.) Eateries busy today, everyone's happy to be eating out. Well, personally I'll rather hold on first. No need to rush out to eat. People happy to be meeting their fellow humans after some time, I'll hold on first. I'd rather pack n go. Pls don't be mistaken my friends, I'm not telling u u should follow what I do/feel/think.

Do so if you really can't wait to meet your friends. We all need the human contact. Maybe I've become an

• alien ๐Ÿ‘ฝ after 2+mths.

Phase 2 doesn't mean it's still safe. It's done so that some can go back to work, the economy needs a little vroom ๐ŸŽ️ vroom.

It just irritates me when I try to practice safe distancing coz I feel responsible towards my family members at home, but some people just stand too close to me or walk right infront of me n stand infront of me when I'm reaching out to the shelf. And some 20something ppl, can still feign ignorance and ask "oh must check-in here also?" Come on! Even if you are blind today cannot see the big square right infront of you as you step into the shop, you should be aware of this when PSAs have been playing at home for the past weeks. Unless u were busy watching Netflix lah! That same lady, happened to be at same place twice. Can geh-siao until like that? And she was the one who stood infront of me at CS!!

And so.. I'll just be out of the house when I need to be.

Far East Flora can wait, I can't wait to step inside after so long but it's not urgent.

Spotlight can wait, I need to get item but it's not urgent.

I can't wait for the day when I can dine out with my family n do our usual routine. But will wait.

I need my life back to normalcy soon. I need to be able to find things that I want, to be not so inconvenienced when I need to run multiple places just to find that item. (Now I'II do it only when I'm out.

Won't die if don't have it but ...y y y who's hoarding the Peanut Butter Chips ๐Ÿคจ To be able to do a drop cheque at PP, without leaving the mall and then queuing to re-enter again. When will that be? I hope I won't have to wait that long.


19th June 2013
Shellie May is preparing for ha t days


19th June 2013
What!! 290?!


19th June 2013

Although the haze has been a recurring problem for many many years, l've never felt so uncomfortable with the smell until now.

Can I inhale the lemon air freshener instead?

Which one will cause more harm to body? Haze or air freshener?


19th June 2013

Usually, the girls will be wasting time; scolding each other for not taking whatever from their seat etc..

Getting home is a noisy affair.

Earlier on, the girls cooperated and put on mask and I had to wet a tissue before we all open the car door at same time. No talking n no running. All walked into the lift; into the house and closed the door behind us with no fuss.


Masked ! 

19th June 2012

Signed the kiddos up for ice-cream making workshop and this is their end product. Hahaha! Turned out all the kids ice-cream turned watery, so nobody brings anything back. To console them n myself...bought a B&J ice-cream.



19th June 2011

Finally hv the time to do this, before mould grows on ribbons.

Their first hairclip made by moi.


19th June 2011

Lil' girl told daddy "On Children's Day, u n mummy must make card for us." LOL!


No comments: