Monday, June 5, 2023

On this day - 5th June #reminders from FB#


5th June 2012


Anyone knows if there is another NaRaYa shop in SIN apart from VivoCity?


5th June 2014 @ 11.03am
I wrote : "She never stop smiling. I think she'll be so so so tired... Couldn't sleep last night; woke up early at 5+ and she did her work in the studyroom; jumping around the whole morning."

 *It's not fair! I'm the one spending late nights marking scripts; printing stuffs etc.. I should be the one going for holiday right? 
Che-che and me sent them to the airport. After which we went back home and continued mugging for prelims and exams. Honestly, I'm beginning to hate this shit. Singapore education system SUCKS BIG TIME!!

5th June 2014 @ 11.14am -still at the airport
I wrote : " Never leave packing to the kids!!!
1) Make up for herself 😱??
2) Piglet (which is che-che's toy)"



5th June 2014 @ 7.59pm
I wrote : "On FaceTime : sharing her chocolate with me."



*Friends noticed the sulky face. Sad right? I know some kids still have time to travel but not for our case. I also dunno why they're always 不够时间复习. This year - 2018 - the cycles begins again.*

5th June 2015 @ 10.24pm
I wrote : "Eating n waiting. 
Off to see daddy soon!"


 * Che-che was in Sec 1. Lil' one P3. So although there was school homeworks to be done, it was manageable. Brought some work over to do. They looked forward to seeing daddy soon. Daddy will get to hear her incessant chatters (which drove me up the wall daily). Bringing this girl out is really troublesome. She's always so hungry!*

5th June 2015 @ 10.32pm
I wrote : "  I must change my address for taxi booking. We had a good laugh earlier on when I put my phone on speaker n automated response went "Blk .... Punggol ... rubbish chute."

   

5th June 2021


Just a few days ago, I had the weirdest (scenario) dream of me being back onboard in action.






 

No comments: