Tuesday, January 2, 2007

out from a compartment which I had clearly forgotten..

and realised I had bought alot of activity books for my child from dunno where when I was still flying. And these particular books I bought was the full range of these so colourful & interesting books - that I feel like doing them myself. To be fair, I had to spilt half for the 2 of them. And I had a few more colouring books. I think I must be crazy to stock up on so many activity books.

Confirmed crazy since I can even stock up clothes for my babies; (ended up more girls dresses than boys clothes - and since brother welcoming Ignatius soon, I passed those new boys clothes to them) story books that were bought in full range; baby products which mostly ended up useless - you wouldn't know it until you are a mother- and thrown away. Since I can find these 4 years later after moving in, I wonder if I've got any money or jewellery stashed somewhere in my house??

Anyway, with the amount of books and colouring pencils;crayons etc.. I have - for sure I can save $$ for the next few years (provide I don't succumbered into temptation to buy new things for my children)

No comments: