Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Aricia misses the smelly mummy

Aricia has been wanting me and only me, that my family doctor told my mom "she recognizes the mummy's smell." I didn't realise the truth of his statement until last night.

I brought Athena out for a while (less than an hour) in the evening and when I got back.. my poor girl was sobbing with tears in her eyes. And she gave me that pathetic look and like chiding me "why did you leave me alone at home?" Immediately I carried her and she gazed into my eyes. At that time, I felt heartbroken for leaving her at home.
Today, I left her at home while I bring Athena for her music lesson. And when I got back home, KZ told me she cried again when she kept turning to look for me. She couldn't stop her from crying, and she was crying louder than usual. She only quieten when hubby came home.

I remembered once my mom said that Athena sticks to daddy coz of the chinese zodiac - horse (Athena) loves goat (hubby). And this little dog will stick to the wild hare(me) Surely she's not that accurate, is she?

No comments: