Tuesday, January 30, 2007

D.O.M

D.O.M does not mean Benedictine DOM but it means Dirty Old Man. And who is this DOM? My dad!

He passed a remark at me a week ago when I wore this 3/4 tights which is elastic kind." Ai yoh.. you are so fat meh? You better not wear this lah. Your thigh got so big meh? Last time not so big leh.." Bloody hell! Already sad that my thighs are bigger, and he offered me no comfort! Oi! 2 children leh!
The next day I wore my gym gear and he said "ahh... this one is better. aiyoh you dunno ah.. yesterday that one tsk..you don't understand we men see hor.. very tsk tsk." When he passed that remark 'we men', he got a scolding (which we laughed over it) from me "you hum-sup!"


Then today I wore this shorts and he said "aiyoh... tolong lah. Tsk tsk, you cannot wear this. Can see your fat thigh."

Argh!! If only I can put something in his mouth to shut him up.

No use finding excuses for myself, I really have to do something. Even my helper can tell me "mum... you put on weight." Of course lah! I don't have to do housework now which is a good form of exercise. She gotta be thankful that she has a job now!
After watching Girls Out Loud last night and seeing how Wendy aka xiaxue's nose surgery went.. I freaked out (It's actually worst with a C-section, I caught a video of it before)..anyway I was so on in "I must have a Lipo to suck out all my fats." (yah! as if I have the money)That statement is history liao.. now if I still have the money I'll opt for Meso.
May the new year bring me fortune and strike 4D (like as if I buy) so I can proceed with Meso.

No comments: