Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Easels checked out

Managed to email the US company on this easel which I've set my eyes on, and oh my...... it costs close to S$300. Even if I dote on my children, spending $300 on an easel is a no-no. But I must admit this is a really nice & unique easel to have. The only disadvantage is that I can't fold it up should I need to stow away (knowing myself... I hate to have things cluttering the house)


I dunno why but I have this liking for easels that are made of wood, coz' it doesn't look as bulky as those plastic-y ones. Although this easel allows me to have a roll of paper & draw, however this No.2 choice does not have space for me to put the painting supplies.


Last choice, this plastic-y which means it's bulky; but has the space to put sufficient painting supplies. Doesn't have the paper in a roll, which may be good also coz' somehow I need to cut the paper even if its in a roll right?
I kindda of wanna settle for this choice - but in pink....


Until my ingrate daughter does something (see previous blog) which makes me wonder if its worth the money buying for her. Perhaps I should just buy the $39 easel from Ikea. Don't bloody care about the extra space I need coz' I may not want to buy her the painting supplies.

No comments: