Thursday, January 25, 2007

I think it's time to..

stop breastfeeding now. Aricia's been playing, my pumping has seen the downs to ups and now it has dropped a little again.

Although I think it's a pity (and a confirmed decision) to let go of everything now coz' there's no turning back after this... but I've done my best. I did managed to relactate, only thing is I'm not able to give her the full feed everytime. There's still milk but it's a waste of time pumping = very little milk. I can spend more time with her, now I have to ask KZ to look after her while I pump.

No more moo-ing.. I am happy and reluctant to let go now. Don't worry won't turn suicidal. I think it's also better this way coz' I can have more time and I can...... FREEDOM!! Paint the town red. I had been a hermit these weeks.

Since sister-in-law (due soon) don't like to use used stuffs, I may end up throwing all my pumps away. At least it'll free up the space in the cupboard.

No comments: