Saturday, January 20, 2007

Baby signing?

Having Number 2 means I can explore all other cores which I've not with Athena.

With Athena, she was on GD and Tumble Tots. Now with Aricia, I thought if I should explore SCM and Gymboree. Then see which one works.... and obviously no Number 3 to get the best of everything. Haha!

But something which I thought is of interest to me would be baby signing. I can't imagine what would hubby's and our parents' reaction be like!

I remember my girlfriend, Angeline, told me she tried baby signing on her daughter Alexandra and nope.. her daughter spoke when it's time to. At first I thought Baby signing is like "hey! my girl's not deaf or mute, why should I be signing?" and " wouldn't it make my girl 哑叭 (mute)then?" But hey look! Alexandra turned out alright, so it should be okay.

Maybe signing will also help me to cool down my nerves.. until I start a new baby signing ''running after a kid with a cane''

Read on more

No comments: