Sunday, January 14, 2007

My day

It is indeed a surprised sight to see me up by 8am on a weekend (normally I sleep in till 9+ to 10am) just becoz' I needed to pump. I didn't hear Aricia crying for milk a 6am, so I thought I had better get up to put her to breasts. But hubby was already feeding her, so I put her after I pumped. So tired.. been surfing till 3+am (I mean this is like the only time I can find what! Day time I'm already so busy) and feel like going back to bed - but its already close to 9am when I finished with Aricia.

Went out to have breakfast, did grocery shopping for the entire week and by the time we got back home was close to 12pm. Showered and dressed Athena up. Pumped; showered and left the house at 1.35pm and by the time we arrived at The Tropica, it was already close to 2pm and raining. You know I love the rain but now it's getting on my nerves coz' the clothes smell funny. I'm not going into the details of the party, read Athena's blog.
Generally I'm happy that it took her a shorter time to warm up. And she did well during the party, not afraid when it came to the playing with friends; pinata and singing the birthday song; getting her cake. Please don't be mistaken, it's not that I'm yao-gui.. but to think that she actually did so much better now - I'm more concerned about her coming out from her shy-ness and not the amount of sweets she picked from the pinata.It's not much by the standard of the other kids but she's happy and she got some praises from me.
As for myself, I didn't eat much - just trying to finish off some rice from Athena's plate. Felt quite full.. maybe I had a heavy breakfast. But a tad disappointed with myself when I was video-ing the birthday song - I had to accidentally hit the timer and I couldn't record in time. By the time I got it, it was the ending.. Sorry Jenny! would love to show it to you.

Hubby had to come to disappoint me when he said "do you know that she slept just after you left until now?" Why is it that Aricia always behave so well when I'm not around, hubby can get to watch a movie on HBO and I can't?! That's unfair!! The first thing I had to do was to pump again. And my supply was more.. is this what they meant by "be stress-free and relax to have more milk? Coz'..........I was really laid back and ..........but how am I suppose to feel this way all the time?
We 'fooled around' with the 2 kiddos. Let Athena do another coloring, I took back another 3 more pieces to keep her occupied for the day (coz' she will also keep talking about the party in the next few days, so it's good to let her have something from the party to do)
Check out their blogs

I thought the 2 kiddos would leave me some time to rest and blog. But no......Aricia knows mummy's home and want me to carry her to sleep. Athena wants me to play with her. So although I had slightly more milk the moment I got back home; my last pump abt 2 hrs ago saw the usual amount.

No comments: