Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Itching to go..

......on hubby's business trips. Hubby has for the last few times been hesitating. He wants the family with him but our little one is too little.. and we can't bear to leave her behind. Gone are the days where I can pack our bags anytime and the family will be together. He's due for another trip soon.. and darn! I'm stuck in Singapore!
I really wonder when we can continue with our family holidays. For a sightseeing freak, it's really hard to hold back my urge. However consolation is that, hubby will not get a heart attack when he finds out where I bring my babies to. Coz' now with 2, I cannot take the train to other part of the country or... once I took a train to Germany all by myself with Athena. He gasped and reaction was "how can you bring our daughter to Germany all by yourself?" Told you I'm a sightseeing freak!!

No comments: