Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New place found

Met up with Angeline to collect some books from her. We chatted and then .... as usual, we both brought out our camera. I don't think anyone is as crazy as us to keep snapping photos. I remember we used to 'click' 'click' whenever we did our sightseeing. Funny! We went sightseeing during our one year together being in the same team... And we didn't have much of photos taken together. Haha!
And now, we keep taking pictures of our little darlings.

Congratulations too to Angeline for baby-on-the way. Can't wait to see the little one.

I remembered Angeline told me about a parenting forum that she had started, and had been bugging her to give me the web address. Then the busy her was..... anyway, now that I have it it's :
Kudos to her for starting this from scratch. Well... I must tell you she's a very capable woman.

...........................................................................................
Dug out the only photos I have of her & me

No comments: