Friday, January 19, 2007

Is it fair??

Mom is very conflicting, always say things to her benefit.

She wants Athena to stay over at her place. If Athena says yes; she quickly hold onto her hands "okay,say bye bye to mummy."
When Athena wants to go home, she'll always say "why you dowan to stay in ma-ma's house already? I (bought you something / you dowan ma-ma etc...)" And then when Athena stays over she tells me not to call; just incase she suddenly remember you. Hey! My daughter leh! I can't even call and chat with my own daughter? Normally I like to chat with Athena in the car on our way home about her day in school. So logically speaking, we would have to chat over the phone right? * not forgetting about last week's drama when I got mad at her for refusing to talk to me. And I threatened not to let her stay over (bad mummy) * Technically speaking, I wouldn't mind her to stay over once a week, and of course I thought the best suitable time would be on Wednesdays when her music lesson ends very late. Mom accused me of "not letting her stay over, next time when she goes P1 no chance already." Of course who wouldn't want a break once in a while? Not when you are hands full with 2 kids everyday, putting 1 away somewhere helps me somehow. And if I'm a irresponsible mother, I would have left her there everyday since her Kindergarten is just downstairs my mom's place. But since she's my daughter; I am responsible for her (no sobbing please).

LAST NIGHT
I get the 'warning' from mom "there's no need for you to come over to pick her from school. She sees you.. she'll want to go home." Of course lah! Don't mention about the 'dowan to go home', I may have lost some brain cells after my pregnancy but I'm not that stupid to drive all the way down to Tampines just to pick her up from school and go back home after that.
Then I called her and we chatted and next minute she started crying "I want mummy........." and refused to hang up the phone. As usual, I was accused with "what did you tell her to make her cry?"
Why the ..... ? The little girl just thought of the mummy what! Said I make her cry. Well, she didn't stop there..this morning she cried wanted me to bring her to school blah blah.

When I went to Tampines, "you ah....dunno what you tell her. She cry and cry non-stop."
ARGH!!

No comments: