Thursday, January 4, 2007

The Japanese food craze / In Paragon

Remember I mentioned a few days ago how suddenly I am so inspired to cook Japanese food and make sushi? Well........... since I was in Paragon I dropped by Market Place to buy some stuffs for my "culinary feast"
I happily helped myself to daikon, sakura denbu, soba and was wondering how they make the soup for their soba. (yup! Athena likes soba). Then I remembered her kakiage and bought the marinade and the flour. The rice came in big and small pack but the vinegar came in a big bottle..so didn't get the vinegar. I saw cute furikake seasoning that also comes in Hello Kitty and KeroKeroppi packaging. It surely not only tempted the children but me also!
And how can I ever forget my bloody expensive Yakisoba instant noodles -$8.80 for a pack of 5 - crazy huh? And cannot forget my jellies!! There you see.. I went shopping for Japanese food, all ready to cook instant stuffs. Haha! So much about me talking want to cook for Athena.

Couldn't take anymore space so had to put back some jellies, coz' I had bought some food stuffs from Marks & Spencer which is heavy enough.
Today's trip was mainly all the foodie stuffs for a junkie like me. I wanted to look for a nice dress for Athena. I did, but they didn't have her kingkong size. Then I saw a pair of similiar dress from Dune for Athena & Aricia. It's pink dress with a white ribbon around the waist - very sweet. But the size for Athena is either too small or too large, I may need her to try on the dress herself.
And yes! I had to eat at Spageddies before I leave the place even though I already had my lunch. *burp*

No comments: