Thursday, January 18, 2007

Should I or should I not??

You would have read in my April 07, 2006 entry that I was so impressed with the Stagea ELS-01. Now I'm thinking if I should change my El-7
I thought since I want my children to take up music all the way (and play much better than mummy - lack of practice now) perhaps I should invest in a nicer effects kind of organ? It can probably help if we needed to save the settings on USB or diskdrive.
I remember I learnt the organ with the HS8, which is like history, and I had to use a diskdrive. And I can't have that nice sounds I play at home. Then we had the oldest (my grandmother model with the pull up/down thingy. So o-biang looking....haha! Technology is advancing so quickly, we can't seem to catch up.

Nicer effects : - Motivation for the children or for the mummy to practice more??

No comments: