Tuesday, January 9, 2024

On This Day - (9th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

9th Jan 2023

Why my swirls no look nice ☹️?

When pulled apart doesn't have that 丝丝 look.

New recipe but don't really like it, must find another one.




9th Jan 2021

Missing Denny's Bourbon Chicken so trying to replicate.


On the stove before I transfer to the wooden base plate.

Doesn't look the same, taste abit different 😅


Denny's Bourbon Chicken Skillet




9th Jan 2021

Day 6

Still beautiful but dunno why this bunch seems to attract a lot of 🪰 even on the 2nd day. I've had carnations, roses n lilies before but don't see 🪰 until abt expiration - then will see 2-3.



9th Jan 2018

This is so nice. Pauline Lua, I wished I had bought more. I tried hard to stop at one small cube, I ate 6!!  😮 



9th Jan 2012

This is uber delicious.Throwing away her weighing scale + removing all the mirrors in the house soon




9th Jan 2012

I must be losing my memory. U know with the brand new year, gotta type their home schedule etc.. And kept forgetting when their school spelling and If 5 is. The girls r frustrated with me "mummy! You asked me 5 times already!!" I siao liao!



9th Jan 2012



Last chance for relaxation (me n girls) b4 the "grind" starts.



9th Jan 2012

I pray that che-che has no homework today. Amen.


No comments: