Thursday, January 4, 2024

On This Day - (4th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

4th Jan 2021

Presenting my first flower of the year ❤️





4th Jan 2020

Can't believe my lil' cutie Gunhoo is going to be a big brother. He's still a baby.. But I know NaEun is going to be a superb sister just as she is now.



4th Jan 2017


Che-che told me (complaint to me) yesterday :

  1. "I don't understand why they need to have some useless things around the whole school. Like suddenly you see one round stairs, say for asthestic look but so ugly. They can use that money n give us aircon in the Band Room!"
  2. "Classroom is so small. It's like really legit SMALL."
  3. "There's so many stairs in the school. It's so confusing. I don't understand why they need so many stairs?"

Me: maybe for safety reason?

She: I don't even know where the stairs lead to also!

(Haha! Makes sense like 热锅上的蚂蚁一样. Later run

down a dead-end flight of stairs)

4) "I can't believe I can even get lost in the school. I mean, I'm usually good in my orientation. I knew the canteen was there but we turn turn turn until I dunno where is the canteen direction already. I couldn't find the canteen!" Then she burst out laughing at herself.

Me: how to get lost? Anyway good lah! Get some workout before you have your break.

#biggirlsays#



4th Jan 2017


Complaint queen at it again.

"Why? No aircon in Band Room? Climb up already so hot."

* Notice she's complaining all the time abt not having aircon. *

"The room is so small and hot. Level 4 leh! Black roof and some more grey floor. So hot, I think I'Il die inside."

Me: (not being sympathetic n finding it amusing) good what. You have a sauna

"And then I'm seated somewhere in the middle.

There are 4 fans in the room, there's one big empty space suppose to put one big fan inside right? I'm seated just right below there. I slant to my left; no wind. I slant to my right; no wind. To the front and back also nothing at all."

Me: "Wah...you're really very lucky." 😜

#biggirlsays#



4th Jan 2012




4th Jan 2011

Girl tells me "quick quick mummy. I want to go to see my new friends. (some time later) mummy can u see the book, bcos u dunno where's my school. (road directory)."



4th Jan 2011


Alot of kids in her class crying, some first day in school some first day in this new school. My girl stand there n look at them. See me n smile. Well done girl!



4th Jan 2011


First thing she said to me when I pick her up

"mummy I hv no homework today." haha! I dunno to laugh or smile at her innocent remark.

Another 2 more firsts for her today. Private music lesson for both n then her first Berries class.





No comments: