Wednesday, January 17, 2024

On This Day - (17th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

17th Jan 2023

Last 5 pieces 😭😭

I bought a few boxes home despite a short expiry date of 5 days from day of production. It did last me beyond the 5 days, no snack poisoning 🤣.  I should have bought more ..... 😭 



Footnote written in 2024 : Then in July I bought 5/6 for self and then I got so sick and tired of it. Haha! 


17th Jan 2022

Why this girl so 夸张 one? No need to tilt head what?!

She's digging for what? 🤣



17th Jan 2022

x2 of going through this is more than enough for me.




17th Jan 2014

Rushing Rushing 🚀 

I don't need a car, I need a rocket that can let me eject my girls out



17th Jan 2012


Nice? Che-Che (Athena) can go into hairstyling next time. I call it the Princess Belle look; KZ call it the Elvis Presley curry puff hair.




17th Jan 2012

Busy whole day... after dinner it's Part 2.



17th Jan 2011


Aricia now kena left;right;centre from music teacher.


*it was for this reason :- she didn't get her beat correctly.

Semiquaver + quaver beat for that song.

Then after that she based on memory, nvr follow book. N apparently her memory was wrong !!


Footnote written in 2023 : And she was one resilient aka thick-skin kid lor! Tchr said other children would hv cried long time ago n will give up piano, she still hanging on.



17th Jan 2011


So sleepy........ girl energetic to do more work, I want to 'kun' le...........


No comments: