Sunday, January 21, 2024

On This Day - (21st Jan) #Reminders from FB#

21st Jan 2022

We haven't had mookata for more than 2mths, we talked about missing it when we were in States and will be one of the thing we need to eat when we get back home.

And here we are indulging in หมูกระทะ on Day 9 at our

usual fav place.



The ice-cream uncle is not there so all of us had ice-cream from 7-11 instead. Lil' one eating her cookies and cream, and gave me her cone 🤨

It's one of the last few indulgence I can have for the last 3 days. I chose the most chocolaty chocolate conetto myself 😋. I'll be strict with myself on Monday.




21st Jan 2019

Athena Ting, this is more like what it should be. More generous than the Snickers crepe you had in Nuremberg or was it Paris. Waste my video space, made me excited for nothing.




21st Jan 2019

Wait! We haven't painted this part!! I stopped halfway coz I needed to pick lil' one and she didn't do anything. Shall we leave it white? She said she's tired.

Hmm….忘了她还是十六岁、做事情还靠心血来潮

#J. Maybe 老娘 will do it one day OTOT. #noonewillhireusforthiskindofslackjob#



21st Jan 2019

Her room

As long as she likes it 🤦🏻‍♀️. Well, she did put in some efforts in her room mini makeover.

I helped her in painting the corners and for once I wished her room is circular. Painting nails and brushing eggwash on pineapple tarts is so much easier than this. Well...she will think twice when she wants the next makeover, maybe ready for her wedding? Haha!



She screwed back the curtain rods and put back the curtains


She declared her room is done! This is before she dragged back her study table, side tables and her heavy bed herself


Ehh....can see it's not even. She says she likes it this way. It's an eyesore for me, I better walk into her room with both eyes closed

Guess she's tired already. Hubby said we worked too slow "just to paint one room" That's how "efficient" we were. We'd be fired immediately if we're going to do this as a part-time job.



21st Jan 2017

I've never seen a Tsum Tsum red packet (a request made by lil' one). Anyway...not that l've the time to jalan jalan here n there to look for it also. So can I like print out picture n paste on the angpow?



21st Jan 2014


Kayu doctor. She put the stethoscope on Sparkle.

Stethoscope said "listen to the heart". She looked at me "where's the heart?"

Wah lau eh!!





21st Jan 2014

Her long awaited toy arrived today, together with their Frozen music CD.




21st Jan 2013

Today I suddenly decided to check on mei-mei's 门牙。 I didn't expect it to shake so soon, and she didn't even tell me. It's two of them.

Since she's the braver one, I'm going to try to convince her to pull it out once its ok so she'll get straight teeth.



21st Jan 2013

Left: Mei-mei's 12pm snack in school.

Right : Athena Ting recess


Pasta for mei-mei's recess



21st Jan 2012

Hanging around the counter.....and their number a long way behind. As if standing there will make them work faster?!



21st Jan 2012

Saw one mother trying to teach her children to swim.

Sounds nice huh? Except she taught them a style - dog style! Really her kids were paddling, and when they did "backstroke" - it was that same doggy style again. Oh my!




21st Jan 2012


Friendship goes across the ocean and continents.

With our dearest friend.



21st Jan 2008

Reunion 

No comments: