Sunday, January 7, 2024

I want to ✈️

I’m really dying to travel solo. 

I know I have one trip in May where I’ll get to fly solo (ONLY!) then the moment I arrive big girl is sticking with me. 

I haven’t been back to so many cities. Everytime I see travel videos on Instagram, on YouTube makes my heart desire for a solo trip. 22 years! No alone time, I really miss those days when I like to travel on my own. OTOT. 

Where I’d go? 
1. London (mainly is to visit Terry, pay last respect to my dear friend Velda, hopefully to catch hold of Patricia. Musicals and revisit some places) 
2. Switzerland (definitely need to bring cookpot, n pack food for lunch outside 😜 coz food is expensive. But I’d love to go hiking in picturesque Switzerland before I remember that I’m actually fearful of heights. Paragliding - yup! Scared but just want to do it in Interlaken.)
3. Austria (discover new cities, go for concerts)
4. Germany (I have itinery planned out in 2022 😅)
5. Italy (still so many cities I haven’t been to)
6. France (yup! I’ve mentioned before that it’s no longer safe in Paris. But I’d love to go back to Mont St Michel preferably with accommodation there, re-walk medieval town Avignon. Also want to indulge in all the French pastries, opera cakes and French onion soup)
7. Netherlands
8. Japan

Actually to want to go to these European cities, am putting myself up to risk of being pickpocket. Maybe that’s why hubby don’t like Europe? Rampant pickpockets, riots etc.. 

No comments: