Saturday, January 20, 2024

On This Day - (20th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

20th Jan 2021

Why? Why you give tulips this week? Why can't you give last week? Sigh.......




20th Jan 2020

Something she's never seen before.

And she was expecting a USB. 🤣🤣

Explained to her if we needed duplicates, we had to look for the number on the negative. Her response was "can develop again?"

Now I clarified with her when I was messaging her

"glossy print or matte", did she understand what I was referring to. "I thought in the USB." 🤦🏻‍♀️

Che-che was laughing that this roll of film has a few pictures taken in Bangkok, Europe, Chiangmai and USA. She forgot to mention her friend's pictures too!



20th Jan 2017

At PM :

Co-teacher giving out feedback form to individual parents, asked us (two of us seated together) in a way if we're parent/family of the same one kid.

Almost want to tell her "she's the child's mom; I'm the stepmom." #itsfriday# #ineedsomehumour#



20th Jan 2014


Thank you Aunty Layhong. I received this today.




20th Jan 2012

Guess what is this?



Days ago, I baked my cheese pineapple tart.

Miscalculated on the pineapple filling, filled up the rest with choco couvetures. N too ambitious timing on my 2nd plate baking that it turned chao-tar.

Cheese+choco+chaotar = unhealthy me



20th Jan 2012

My little smurf always giving me a smurfing time. No matter how smurfy she is, she never fails to smurf us.

Mummy smurf you!





No comments: