Monday, January 1, 2024

On This Day - 1st Jan #Reminders from FB#

1st Jan 2023

Cutesy stash from the Land of かわいい,  mainly che-che's



How cute can these be? Only saw these on her shelf, dunno where the rests are. From the gashapon machines She never even really bothered to stop to look at the ones in SIN 🤣


From the Ghibli shop. Everything is so cute in there, I was so tempted too. Wanted to get crockeries but I'd surely scream at the family member who breaks it at home so ...resist. I did a good job in not getting anything for myself but did a favour for myself in taking snapshots of some stuffs in there. See pics also gian lor....

Her earrings and lil' one's Jiji's pendant.



1st Jan 2022

Wishing our family and friends a brand new year filled with even sweeter and happier days.





1st Jan 2017

My seaweed shaker fries (I didn't shake but stir) is a failure. Girl is happy with it, I'll eat mine with chilli sauce, tastes so much better



1st Jan 2014

1st day of school tmrw. Will my lil' girl be mistaken for a P1???? With so many girls towering above her.



1st Jan 2013
First day of 2013. The place that has the most business today - the hairdressers / barbers. Kids getting their haircut before school starts tomorrow.
It would have been just another day for us, however it's a new milestone for our lil' baby. I WILL CRY!!!
Their uniforms all ironed, shoes washed, bags packed. All ready for them for a very long time. Finally tmrw the lil' one will be bringing her "shell" to school.  

1st Jan 2012
First thing that greets me this morning. An excited girl shouting, "yay! I'm already K2. I am 6 years old today!"



1st Jan 2012
EXCLUSIVE PHOTO!
Our future Miss Singapore showing the unglam side of her - sticking tongue in public.
Brought to you by Mamarazzi


1st Jan 2011
 

Fireworks @ Marina. Beautiful!




1st Jan 2010

Looking back: Year 2009 - diet success! Can wear back my kebaya which is considered good for a mother of 2 (and for one who puts on weight easily)

Not exactly looking forward : Year 2010 - I'm definitely a year older and gosh! I'm in my mid 20s (haha!) already. I want to be a better mom to my kids. Perhaps more time for myself too! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


No comments: