Sunday, January 28, 2024

On This Day - (28th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

28th Jan 2022


I want to go back to Venice again!!!!




28th Jan 2021

Cooking during CB period has made me smarter now.

One of the dish for today's dinner is It it.

Wanted to get red pepper but it's too big and unused part will be thrown away so decided no need red pepper. But must have pineapple right? So was thinking of what kind of pineapple to get ..




Not bad not bad! I'm getting even smarter! 赢了咯 🤣

Canned rambutan with pineapple. Kill 🦅🦅 with one stone. One dish settled, dessert settled. Better than getting canned sliced pineapple or cut pineapple which is too much leftover I don't really like pineapple in the first place)



Like that also can. The man must be slapping his head. #hemarriedalousylazycook#



28th Jan 2020

Doing the preventive measures, getting ready for school tomorrow.

Not sure how the shelves in pharmacies are like now.

It's a good thing that this kiasu mother has box of surgical masks at home. For what I also dunno. Got latex gloves also. Haha!

I guess I was lucky, in Dec I ordered items which I normally don't order, if I did it's only 1 bottle to meet the PV requirement. And somehow I dunno why I decided to click more quantities in Dec- a few sets of Thieves sanitizer sprays, 3 bottles of Thieves cleaner and 2 oils. (These items might run out of stock in YL.)

Maybe it was a hunch that I'd need it more now. #ifonlyicanpredict4DnTotonumbers#




28th Jan 2016


Almost every Thursday, my girl will cook lunch for me. Kekeke.






28th Jan 2016

I sounded like I was to buy those super big pots of huat huat flowers and plants earlier on. Actually intended to .only 1-2 pots. But practicality and laziness set in.

When told kumquats cannot be eaten, not this batch (imagine the guy's look when he heard I was to eat. I ate those unripe ones in Shanghai recently and it's nice so thought I can do with my plant) coz pesticide.

Then those festive flowers.. die already throw, I super gniao. I mean, I also dowan plant to survive only this festive period.

I ended up with everything mini mini, including the mini tri colour plant. I chose most plants without much flowering, hopefully will last beyond the period.

You see the ang-ang? Got a speck of red in my balcony can already.

2nd pic, pot on right. I didn't choose that plant, guy packed wrongly for me as the staff placed my items on the floor while I was looking around. Could belong to someone else? see already brown brown macam going to mati soon. Hopefully my hands will be loving this time round and at least have some flowers.

Last pic: must get but no space on the floor. So this works for me. So cute!

Orchid plant on floor at the moment coz there's strong sun so worry it might kill it instead.







28th Jan 2016


Rant about camp:

Che-Che came back with so many mosquito bites, seems like patch and spray didn't work. Said "other girls got bitten too. Maybe they're used to citronella smell already, maybe they not scared of it anymore." While I applaud the agencies clamping down on residential areas for mozzie breeding grounds. How is it that public areas are not given the stringent check?

She said first night, one girl suddenly said "I heard this place is haunted." And the girl brought out her rosary and asked the other girls to join her to pray. "I pray that this place is not haunted." Hahaha! That girl is so funny

And so many girls brought pillows, blankets etc..bringing so many bags she is the very few with only one schoolbag (sleeping bag sling by side) for the entire 3D2N trip. Too 夸张 right? I told her camp means sleep on the hard floor and rough it out.

Where got bring pillows and stuff toys and fan?

Anyway, she'll be so embarrassed to bring out her fav 'used-to-be-fat undergone too many surgeries' white bear. Anyway, I'm a light traveller so explains the 'as little bag as possible'


28th Jan 2016


七早八早 Aunty going shopping. Rmbr we used to have these kind of festive plants when I was young.




28th Jan 2015 @ 7.48am

*chuckles*

Last Friday after the swim, I asked lil' one why is she at the baby pool when she knew how to swim.

With that dunno-how-do-describe eyes and look on her face, she said "I didn't swim for so long already... (pause)... anyway I bluff them I cannot swim so I can go into the baby pool."

#canslapmyownhead# #nottiegirl#


28th Jan 2011 @ 8.57pm

Mission accomplished! As usual bawl she dowan to re-do etc.. then when pierce she "aw" and didn't cry. 


No comments: