Friday, January 19, 2024

On This Day - (19th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

19th Jan 2023

Will I have time to fold plastic bags in the car?? 🤣

 #thewaitinggame# #onlysomefriendswillunderstand# #meandmyplasticbags#




19th Jan 2022

I will get back to it - my diet next week (maybe). But first let me eat my papaya. I haven't had this and most fruits for a year!

Maybe I should look for custard apple & mango. get 🍎 🍏 too!



19th Jan 2022

Real pissed with this couple standing so close to me when I'm collecting masks. I told them if they can stand far away from me? They had the most absurd reply "you still believe in this? 3 years already?" I told him off " good you want to stand close to me? I just got my PCR results.come stand close to me, I'm infected." blardy joker just walked away from me.

Muahahaha!

That's not the reply I'm expecting when I asked them nicely to stand a distance away. Call yourself educated!

ps: for the record. It's our Day 7 supervised ART testing not PCR 🤣 and no not infected. I just wanted to add some spice to my life and see the jokers' reaction. I should have made myself cough out loud. 



19th Jan 2016


Lil' one stayed back in school for Dance trials. She's persistent in wanting to get in but she don't have the final say. Will wait from teacher and see how it goes for her. She was really happy when she got into the car and started rattling off. Telling me what she did, and how she really wanted to be selected. She knows a lot of P3 girls.

Last year, she simply dragged herself and slumped into the car after her CCA. I'm taking one step at a time.



19th Jan 2014

* tagged in LH’s photo


So glad to know you, Nic, Lucus, Declan, Ferg and off cse our cutie pie Amelie.! Stay in touch! We look forward to seeing you again 💖



19th Jan 2014

Saying goodbye to "my car", a trusty companion for the past 6 yrs.

Enduring the kids bopping up/down in the car, making me a little smarter in parallel parking, squeeze into any small impossible lots.

Parked alongside hubby's car for the last time.

Ihope the new owner takes good care of it.

Bye bye my Little Miss Subaru.




19th Jan 2014

How the heck the expect a child to do revision when child is expected to stay back 4x a week? Plus either tuition or non-academic classes eg. music, dance after school. Reach home late and rushing to finish up school HWs, if hv spare time squeeze in tuition HWs. By then it's already so late and the child needs to get up early the next day.

Is this year going to be another "hug buddha leg" again??




19th Jan 2013


I wanna smack that girl's buttocks!

吃就吃,还在玩电话!



No comments: