Wednesday, January 10, 2024

On This Day - (10th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

10th Jan 2016

Not very pleased when I read the papers. Very silly, they want to implement this and that, sooner or later nobody wants to teach in school.

\ agree on the expenditure that teachers fork out on their own. Not only because of convenience but because they love children, they want to reward them and want to spoil them/make them feel special on special days.

#saluteteachers#

Ang-Oi Poh Ling, Shanti Marion Prakash



10th Jan 2014


Looking more like a ballerina


Footnote : But do tai-chi 😂. So cute lah! At least I know she tried very hard. 


10th Jan 2013

Thursdays used to be my busiest day of the week.

Now it has become the most relaxed day of the week. 


** background knowledge: Shichida class that ends close to 5pm and abacus class at 6.30pm on Thursdays. So had to rush them from school - Shichida @ Toa Payoh- home for shower (girls would eat their dinner in car) - abacus class. If hubby in SIN, he helped me pick lil’ one up from abacus while I return home to go through work with Athena or make sure she finishes her homework. Most times, rushed like siao coz'.... she's usually do her school homework while waiting for us at Shichida and somehow she'd Zzzzzzz... But I'm thankful both classes ended already so l need not be a crazy chauffeur. Just head back home on Thursdays and let them do their work. And this year, it's the only earliest time she can get back home too!




10th Jan 2013

好爽啊 ! 


10th Jan 2011

*think think think* It's now or few months down the road? Pray hard I get a good one; pray hard I have the time/patience to teach.

Was listing a few ex-SIN. Think no choice have to take ex-SIN.



10th Jan 2011


Sianz. I gotta start looking...New helper? Experienced helper? Should the 2 helpers meet for handover (if Myanmese again)? - might be easier/faster for me to train since I'm so busy everyday. She is going to miss Aricia heaps. We are going to miss her too! We've been blessed with a good helper and I hope we'll be blessed again.


No comments: