Thursday, January 18, 2024

On This Day - (18th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

18th Jan 2023

The Japanese gentleman has such a great sense of humour. He wrote back to us after we sent some gifts to thank him for his help.

"From Japan Battery Charger Association" 🤣




18th Jan 2019

ROOM MAKEOVER PROJECT #2

When she paints her room 🤨

#howcanshepaintfromthemiddle#

#aroomthatshewillbeproudofnexttimecozshemessedup#





18th Jan 2017

Was raining ☔️ quite heavily as I dropped lil' one for

her tuition so I decided to go over n pick che-che.

Then it became drizzle...better still had to wait for her coz sometimes siao siao leave early/late. Then >>> Rain stopped, Mr ☀️ is out. #%%*!! 😡 

If I had known, would just stay in PP to run my errands.



18th Jan 2015


Can someone just turn off the tap on my nose? Sore throat on Fri morning, can't talk much. Then dry cough. Afternoon - headache. Still had to tahan till the night. Last night was so tired, still can't rest until work is done.

Ihad tissue paper with Vicks covering my nose while I slept, yet I woke up a few times.

Today - sneezing away for the Guinness World Records (exaggerating). Endure ..l'm suppose to be sleeping now. Let me finish my 3rd Leimsip for today n I'll sleep. Separate room from the girls. I want to get well by tmrw!!! I can't afford to be sick!



18th Jan 2014


Had a LLloooooong debate with lil one over her shaky tooth. She went to school dentist on Wed but was asked to go back on Mon. She came back n told me.

On Thu, she went again coz said tooth painful but clinic closed. She went to General Office to ask Aunty Louise. I think she must hv made a big drama over her shaky tooth in the office that Aunty Louise wrote down KC dental clinic number for me. On Fri, she asked if she WAS going to the secondary to hv her tooth pulled. I said no, I can bring her to dentist in Punggol over the weekend if can't wait for Mon. She asked if Punggol dentist hv "strawberry jam" and start rattling off the procedure the school dental staff did. In order to shut her up, I offered "maybe we can go n see Aunty Sheryl if her time permits. She even has chocolate jam." Bad move! She started arguing

"but I don't like chocolate jam!!" Asked to stay with her strawberry jam. Then said ok she'll try with chocolate jam n maybe Aunty Sheryl has other jams too.

Aiyoh!! She finally told me, "I think I can wait until Mon."

After all the debate?!?!? Wait! She mentioned her tooth was vy painful. I doubt so, now my head's painful.

Sigh....this is how my lil girl keeps me on my toes all day. Think she'll be my remedy to keep dementia away.


Footnote written in 2022: How can I forget this?

Such a drama girl!

And her remark on maybe Aunty Sheryl Qua has other jams 🤣🤣



18th Jan 2014

* tagged in N’s photo




18th Jan 2013

Hands up if u always like to do this when u get dry ice.

I do! I do!




18th Jan 2013



18th Jan 2013

Bits of paper my girl hid in one corner. She loves to do all these writings. Sometimes she writes comments we made.

In these examples, she was both the student and teacher (marking in blue)

Love this girl!





18th Jan 2012

いただきます!



18th Jan 2012

Che-Che is just like me. She remembers some girls' faces n knows their class. Saw one P3 girl at Sakae, n she can tell me which class the girl was for past 2 yrs n this yr. in simple terms - she's so kpo like me.

Heehee!



18th Jan 2011


Fugitive life! CCA ended, suppose should hv time to rush back home to shower today. But decided against it as Che-Che has alot of school homework today. She ate snack enroute, doing homework in car.

Hmm...



18th Jan 2011


Feeling real shitty today... that explains the neck pain, bodyache yesterday. In evening, my body gave up fight n *voom*- sick. Didn't hv time to mark their works. And most sickening part?? Nobody to help with chauffeuring. So timely!





No comments: