Monday, January 22, 2024

On This Day - 22nd April * Reminders from FB *

22nd April 2023


Pork lard has never tasted that good 😉. The more charred the better it is.




22nd April 2023


Michelle Sara-Joy. We go. You can write your whole series of novel and I can stargaze as much as I want




22nd April 2023

2 encores!

Thank you for conducting our SSO. And thank you for your beautiful compositions, Joe Hisaishi さん



22nd April 2018

18th Apr - Moon balancing on the tip of the branch




22nd April 2017

Is she Aricia Ting studying for exams or going for colouring contest?

还排到一行


22nd April 2010

This afternoon, one stranger observed my lil' girl at her Bubble Tea shop and commented in Chinese" from what I've observed. This girl is very naughty."  Hahaha! See lah! My lil' girl don't have to be Miss Universe to be famous!!

Footnote written in 2022 : Got that stamp - I AM NAUGHTY - across her forehead. Haha! 😂


22nd April 2009

I forgot I still have my Stripey. OMG!

Anyone wants to adopt my Stripey?? Hahaha

No comments: