Tuesday, January 2, 2024

On This Day - (2nd Jan) #Reminders from FB#

2nd Jan 2021

Soon, I'll need to take my boat out, row from my gate if it rains 🌧️ continuously for days..

Wah....like waterfront living like that. Not bad not bad 🤣.

#therichhavetheirsailingboats#

#wepoorpeoplealsohaveourrowingboat#




2nd Jan 2021

First pod (ox eye daisy) that looks like chye sim 😂



Re-seeded the other 2 recently. Replaced the red pansy with ox-eye daisy, using the same pod. Let's hope this time round I get better results.



Always chasing after the sun ☀️ , carrying pots from rack to parapet.

Now hiding from the rain before my newly seeded sunflowers drown again, the desert plant needs no water too. So just pull all rack inwards, leaving the other 4 heavy pots at usual place. Who cares abt the balcony looking so messy now.




2nd Jan 2020

I haven't had this for "a very long time" as what che-che would normally say.




2nd Jan 2017

Did a quick birthday lunch treat for mom, then back home to get mentally and physically ready for tmrw.

Haha!




2nd Jan 2017

27th Mar 2008 - Hear her voice. Can't remember when, it could be before or after this period, when they were passing the same pacifier into each other's mouth




2nd Jan 2017

On 21st Feb 2008, I bought a baby from NTUC Fairprice. They gladly gave me 2 free ice-cream. I tried to do an exchange within 2 days. Unknowingly, there was a superbly small fine print that says this purchase is non-exchangable. Now I know why......






2nd Jan 2014

Lil' one is so excited in filling up her journal. And she wrote down her mobile phone number. I flipped to the back, she's suppose to write friend's contact she included hers as well.

Today, I tried getting them to shower in the morning. I think she bragged in school lor! Came back n tell me so n so also showered.

Super hao-lian gir!!!




2nd Jan 2014


Need to fill this up for lil' one....

My child is special becoz' - she talks a lot!

My child has talents such as - persuasive talking.

Other info that thrs to take note of : - don't be taken into her persuasive talking. U may end up doing things u didn't want to in the first place.

Hmm....how's that for an intro for my girl?? Haha!




2nd Jan 2013

Early in the morning...

Happy n excited.

I'm so proud of her today.




2nd Jan 2012

They're ready for tomorrow. LIGHTS OUT!! Already in bed (an hour earlier from their usual school holiday routine)




2nd Jan 2012

Daddy brought girls down to cycle n play scooter.

Mummy (tai-tai wannabe) cannot take the sun and hiding out within 10mins.



2nd Jan 2014

School re-opens tmrw. I dun look forward to waking up so early. Bet I'm going to be a taxi ah-lau for the next few days. Zzzzz…



No comments: