Saturday, January 27, 2024

On This Day - (27th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

27th Jan 2022

After a long break of 10 weeks, I'm back in the fighting dying mode.

As if my body knew I was going back, my right knee started to pain 2 days ago 🤦🏻‍♀️. Or maybe I should blame on the constant climbing up n down the ladder? Even the miles of hikings with elevation didn't cause that much problem on my knees. Or maybe coz we took the hikings really slow and easy.

Thanks to my beautiful instructor, Dawn Zoe, asking me to go easy. Haha! You don't say, also go easy lor... 😂. I forever go easy.

Nevertheless it was a good sweatout today, back in the action.




27th Jan 2021

Done! Time execution too perfect. School ending soon.

Waiting for mini boss's appraisal. But I don't like the tart, must find another recipe.

Egg wash vs no egg wash

100s n 1000s vs plain #gettingmycheckreport#





Boss says nice. Phew!

And she asked me why I made so little. #appraisalcheckdone#

#firsttrysomadeonebatchtotry#



"I want another one."

Dunno how many she popped into her mouth already but it's dinner time so she's saving her tummy for meal



27th Jan 2021

Baking week amidst a little of madness early this week as I had to make a trip down to old house in the day time. When I got back home after that, it was getting down to action quick. Only managed to finish everything at 12am


25th Jan - pineapple tarts with cheese


Crispy on the outside and soft melty inside


27th Jan - Late dismissal for lil' one today so I have more time .tho housework has to be completed before I can start baking.

Lil' one wanted Nutella tart so trying this for the first time.

Work still in progress

1st tray out waiting to cool down before piping Nutella, meanwhile …



baking the 2nd tray




27th Jan 2016

Che-Che said she saw the moon which looked so fake 2 nights ago. There were many stars which she could see coz "it's all factories around there. No lights." Around 3am? Coz it was so hot, fan not working in the hut.

I asked if she saw the planets. She then added "I saw one very bright one, maybe that's the satellite?" thought to myself maybe she was looking at Venus and she didn't know?



27th Jan 2015


Feeling 😊, hubs back for a few hours transit tmrw and then continue for biz trip. Then back to SIN for a weekend reunion with us.

Japanese friend coming to visit next week too!!



27th Jan 2012

Girl adores Popular just like her mummy. Keeps flipping the P1 books.




No comments: