Wednesday, January 3, 2024

On This Day - (3rd Jan) #Reminders from FB#

3rd Jan 2021

School's IN tmrw and it feels weird when suddenly I only see one kid's name in Parents Gateway. No more confusion, coz usually l'd write AT as short form for Athena, and AR for Aricia. So most times, I get a little confused for that 1 sec. I will only need to handle one kid's ah-mat 🚗  service.

And on our fridge calendar, I only have to write one kid's dismissal timing.


Footnote written in 2023 : And now no more PG on my phone but the chauffeuring job continues. Sigh…



3rd Jan 2019

* added 41 photos to Road Trip - 2019 album


These are some selected snapshots from the DSLR, we still have many more in both our DSLR and phone camera but too lazy to upload from phone n go-pro to put in everything.


We were lucky that it wasn't a full flight into Seattle. As such, it's the first time we can have landing videos from both sides of the aircraft.

Wah.... like so pro.... actually shaky videos. heehee




Don't ask me what she's taking, I would think it's the sun rays


First of our many rocks rocks sights.

I must admit it's an awesome feeling to be standing on and walking along the shore in another mother nature's works.


Twilight

Not a good pic with the trees blocking but you should see the colours in the sky. It's so beautiful



Took this in a moving car, and I can't remember what I was taking. Hee!






Went on a walk around the quiet little place on my own first. The people are so friendly here.


Sunrise but it wasn't a good spot for me and I kindda trespassed into someone's property 😜




3rd Jan 2015

Her attempt today. It's an improvement from her.

Haha! I had to tie for her after that coz going out





3rd Jan 2014

Starting my clerical work. Forms to be filled up; $ to be paid. Sigh..... Darn! Did I sign another catechism form for Athena??



3rd Jan 2014


Obviously something is really wrong about our education system. So many people quitting school to study overseas.



3rd Jan 2014

* added 3 new photos to the album España and Portugal - 2013.



Seville Cathedral: stone ceiling


Christopher Columbus tomb


Climbing up the Giralda Tower



3rd Jan 2013

Secretary @ work. Sign this; sign that; pay this; pay that. Journals check here and there.

Perhaps I should make a signature stamp??

Lose change anyone?



3rd Jan 2012


*Relief* finally finished with the labeling of Che-Che's school books. And she's got the same FT 3 years running.



3rd Jan 2012


"Are you ready girls?"




3rd Jan 2012
added 36 new photos to the ... album Christmas 2011.


3rd Jan 2011

School starts tmrw! Aricia's hours

8.30 - 10am




3rd Jan 2010

* added 5 new photos to the album Leather.



3rd Jan 2010
* added 4 new photos to the album Macarons.

Nobody can resist these french sweet treats.

Shiny top, a feet to run, a crispy top deceived by a chewy inside. Ooh.......once you pop in one you can't stop. That's why they make it small.




3rd Jan 2010
* added 17 new photos to the album Happy Birthday, Mom!




No comments: