Friday, January 12, 2024

On This Day - (12th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

12th Jan 2021

My adenium no more flowers, small buds all dropped.

Think won't get any flowers by CNY

My sunflowers (not flowered yet) was about 7-8cm tall, now all flopped and died 😭 

Sigh……



12th Jan 2021


Measures taken - When I had been desperately looking for this when the usual place I go hasn't been stocking up.

Delivery! 😅 More ex but no choice if I want my girl to 长高高




12th Jan 2011

Aricia did this herself, think should hv some spelling help.

She wrote:" I am a strawbreeis. People will pluck me up. People will eat Aricia up. I will cry very loud. I am special. The End."

Had a good laugh (for now). If she give me this kind of funny story in 3 years time I gotta start worrying n drill her.




No comments: