Thursday, January 11, 2024

On This Day - (11th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

11th Jan 2019

When she is older, I can rely on her. She offered to push the trolley (majority of her stuffs 吗!)

#betterofferifnotinooffertopay#



She fixed her own chair #usingfistashammer#



And offered to fix up lil' one's chair

Overheard her mumbling "ayoh. How come this part is jutting out? (pause) Anyway, it's not my backside, can poke mei-mei's backside."

Haha!有这种姐姐 😂




11th Jan 2014

I just hv to post this up here. Lil' one cracks me up with her "good" words to her friends.

Sigh...I think they'll run far far away from her.

* leave comments LIKE, SUPER LIKE or HATE *



*tagged in LHong’s photos


Bye dearies! We will miss you!



The boys we love most!


We will miss you our dear friends! Stay in touch and see you again in Australia or back here ! 




11th Jan 2013

Ridiculous!

I send car in for servicing and they tell me, "we can't promise you you'll get it back by 1 coz today is a major servicing. Tho we say we open at 8am, many ppl come in at 7.30. If you're block (nbr) 1, I can promise you but now you're block 5 I can't promise you [ I arrived at 7.55am] Come another day, you come before 8". Told him your staff did try to help me b4.

I used to send car in at around 8.30 - 9 after dropping lil' one and can get car back latest by 2pm.

And I've done a few major servicing before too! Then how come this time round they can't? Fed up! One last try on Monday. If they can't, then wait for hubby to help send it to the workshop near his workplace.



11th Jan 2012


Aricia's Shichida work. She wrote this on her own.

So funny!





11th Jan 2012

Just not my day! Two girls testing me today. Lil' one writing on peacock. (Shichida work) Then asked me

"mummy how to spell peacock?" I asked her to try.

She thinks and eyes opens widely," I know peacock

the pea is 屁股的屁!"

Cham lah! Like that how to make it?!



11th Jan 2012


Was she trying to humour me n her teacher?

Question asks :-

"When u go shopping, rounding off is useful to estimate how much u hv to pay. Can u think of other times when you need to round off?" Answer : In Math class What?!?!?! *mummy shakes her head*



11th Jan 2008

* added 7 new photos to the album They keep me going-2008.



Family photo



Celebrating mom's birthday


Aricia baby signing "eat" to us


Footnote written in 2016 : The curly hair babe. Super cute!

Naughty girl!


Me and my naughty lil' girl


Athena baby

Footnote written in 2020 : The guai girl who would sit down during meal times.

Lil' one would be struggling to stand up from babychair / chair, make noise.


Athena and grandma



No comments: