Wednesday, January 24, 2024

On This Day - (24th Jan) #Reminders from FB #

24th Jan 2023

Busy making something .... 😋



Dough 



Tangyuan? For CNY?


The moment of truth. Milk boba in Thai milk tea


Ok, it looks appetising.

But ....... liklil’ one still prefers the sugar laden boba pearls; che-che is ok with this. So I guess will be my first and last time making this then.

Still, I don't understand why lil' one keeps stealing the boba pearls from me?



24th Jan 2021

I lost count the number of times I crossed my fingers and toes 🌻 Haiz! Please no more drowning, no more hard slaps from the raindrops.



24th Jan 2016

First usage of my new air fryer …after idling for few weeks.

Just in time for CNY




24th Jan 2014

Happy happy. Downloaded scores for the girls......

Yay! I'm going to play on the organ first.

Bye!!



24th Jan 2014

* added 25 new photos to the album España and Portugal - 2013.




Pouty girl. Can only see; cannot buy all.



Looking at flower seeds. The girls said they want to plant many flowers next time. Ay! Most won't bloom in our weather. I want to plant custard apple tree!



24th Jan 2011

Crazy mother n daughter!




24th Jan 2011

Woah! My phone!!! Had a quiet day without my phone today. Now busy replying SMS.




No comments: