Monday, January 8, 2024

On This Day - (8th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

8th Jan 2020

Had the funniest conversation with che-che and brother.

Brother took out his ROM n customary stuffs coz needed to check on something, I saw his banquet receipt and showed che-che and told her the amount she has to save up. She saw the amount and said she has the money now, I reminded her about inflation rate.

Then the whole conversation went on and she said it was so troublesome to have banquet, next time she'll just order pizza. I told brother he don't hv to give big angpow. We then calculated it's going to be $2.50 if she ordered the Dominoes 2 for $22 but after some discussion on the amount n needed the auspicious nor we said $8.80. "No. It has to be $88.80." Lucky this silly girl suggested this amount, if she suggested a 4 digit, I'll ask bro to book a trip and be away during his niece wedding.

She asked "y chinese so troublesome must do things in the morning. I dowan." Brother said the groom will suggest to her to call Grab and arrive at his house.

Well, I told her she could do the simplest wedding in the void deck if she wants. She can get a jazz band to play for her, brother suggested "call your KC Band'.

After all the whole hilarious conversation, she said

"haiyah. I think I better elope next time."

Wait till she comes back home and tell me the news, or worst she carries a grandchild and tell me "Mom, this is your grandchild n I got married."

So my dear friends, I think I'll WhatsApp to you her wedding invite next time. No need to print anything, I'll go to Macs and get free wifi and message all. And remember angpow $8.80 only! 

#sillyconversations# 

#funnygirl# #herakandatangwedding#




8th Jan 2016


Super I❤️be my new coasters. Every piece is so beautiful.

Thank you Mosaic Workshop (Nanette Zehnder)




8th Jan 2013

For 2 days I've been saying this after some distance of driving back home.

"Athena, do u hv any homework today?

Aricia, did u get a scolding from teacher today?"




8th Jan 2011


When I least expected (less pressure fr me) it, Athena surprises me. Well done girl! So does it mean I should give her less pressure? Ehh.like cannot leh.

Academic wise still must pressure her.



8th Jan 2011


Her reward for her (surprising) Theory result. Well done, Athena!




No comments: