Thursday, January 25, 2024

On This Day - (25th Jan) #Reminders from FB#

25th Jan 2023


🥘🍲 all so far far far away ☹️

Why have pushcarts if they don't cover all areas? #tuckedawayincoldpalace#




25th Jan 2020

The only time when the living area is messy, for a good reason.

Wishing all a Happy Lunar New Year!



25th Jan 2019

Haha! Long drama reminds me of the time I watched #if until I give birth to che-che. That's like the only time I had the luxury to watch long drama.



25th Jan 2016

Feeling so free....only handle one kid as che-che in

3D camp with school. They're both happy that each other is not around coz nobody annoy them. I'm happy coz I don't hear any squabbling.

Lil' one is really excited that she has a camp coming up too. Said she will miss me but it's okay, she has friends around. (This was the girl who shoo-ed me away when she went to kindy and pri school first few days) Kept talking abt it.

I think I need to pack her a baby sleeping bag. The normal sleeping bag is too big for her.



25th Jan 2016


She didn't pass the trials for Dance. She's sad...so gotta stick to modular CCAs throughout school years. Said she might try again this year end.

Love her never-say-die attitude. Or rather her thick-skin-buay-paiseh attitude.



25th Jan 2012


Me: Girl is a common noun, how about Aricia - which is a specific name of a girl? It's a ...." 

She : OPEN NOUN

Me:?!?!? Proper noun



25th Jan 2011


Fed up! It's 11 soon and that girl took 3hrs to do her school Maths HW n its nowhere near completion!

Mind u, she still hasn't finished her school English n Science HW. What the?!? has she been doing? Dilly dally time. Hubby blame me...HELLO! it's her school HW. TMD$&@!



25th Jan 2011


cont'd: I don't care her! She can go to skol tmrw without handing up her work n no- I'm not going to give any excuses 2 the teacher but tell the truth (if they ask). Let her face the wall!



25th Jan 2011


Yipee! CNY clothes shopping done!


No comments: